Thursday, April 17, 2008

Poor Strawberry. . .

Poor strawberry! Today (April 17) , me and my friend (you know who you are:-)), were patrolling outside our bus and I brought Big Strawberry outside . The image “http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m233/tamacush/05-Ichigotchi.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.(this is big strawberry). So "my friend" put Big Strawberry next to her on the sidewalk and when we weren't looking, some kid took him/her!!!!!!!!! I was really worried and then I saw- excuse me- strawberry being tossed around up in the air like a football. . . Poor strawberry hates football now, and that kid. I had to coddle "it" all day! But he is o.k. now, thank heavens!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE FOOTBALL!!!!! I WANT TO FEEL NORMAL!!!!! WAH!!!!!!

That was my poor strawberry.

3 comments:

KamBurr said...

Later on...I gotta go and post a reply to that in fluff-forum. oh...this is Kimber by the way!

Rachel said...

Poor Strawberry! D:
This is Rachel.
So, yeah, how's it goin'? (:

Anonymous said...

i think he looks more like a hacky sack....